Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Nice people


I bought this yogurt at the supermarket called IGA.
When I went to the cashier to pay for the yogurt, she was really nice.. she smiled really sweetly and that made my day. :)

Come to think of it, most of the people here are really friendly (although there are some exceptions).
They are really patient. The people take time to explain things and talk about stuff.. the cars will wait for the pedestrians to cross instead of honking impatiently..

And the people here are really gorgeous.
A fellow Singaporean told me that in her orientation, almost everyone looks like models. They are tall, slim and good looking.
Once I was queuing in the bank and I saw a girl with red hair standing at the door beside a poster. I was got a little shocked when the girl moved because I thought she was part of the poster.
I thought she was the model for the poster beside her.

No comments:

Post a Comment