Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Adventure to our first lesson in Loyola Campus

Concordia has 2 campuses - SGW campus and Loyola campus.
It was 5.40pm. Class at 5.45pm. We were still at SGW campus.
The queue for the shuttle bus to Loyola Campus was never-ending.
So my 2 friends and I decide to take public transport (metro+bus) instead of the shuttle bus.
So we walked really quickly to the nearest Metro.



















It was like amazing race.. time is ticking fast.
We alighted at the Lucien L'Allie Metro station..
We walked up 3 escalators to the exit... but we couldn't find the bus stop.
We asked many passerby.. and they had no clue as well.
And in the end, we took the cab.. which costs us $24.



















And finally we reached..
But that was not the end.
I started looking frantically for my classroom because it was already 6.45pm.
I'm already one hour late.
I found the classroom and was shocked to find out that the classroom was empty.

























They ended class so early meh?
I figured out that something might be wrong and went to the library.
I tried to log into the portal but I forgot my password.
So I asked the librarian for help to reset my password..
After several minutes, I manage to log into the portal and checked the timetable.
I found out that they had changed the venue of the class! What!

So hurry hurry scurry I asked a random passerby where to get to that building..
that building where my class is..

























and after walking a while, I found that building..
and when I reached the classroom, everyone started packing their stuff.

























Lesson is over.
"See you next week" said the prof.

No comments:

Post a Comment