Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

Ice mountains in Singapore

























My camera died so I went to the Future Shop to buy a camera.
The name of the shop sounds like it is the shop for the future, so I decided that it is the best place to buy my camera...
The salesman was really friendly and was quite knowledgeable about different types of cameras.
Ok. talk talk and talk..
I told him that I'm from Singapore and I am here on an exchange.
And as I purchased the camera.. the conversation continues...

"Singapore is a beautiful place."
"Yes it is."
"How is Singapore like?"
"It is very hot."
"Are you sure? I always think it is a very cold place, with
ice mountains."
I smiled and said "no, it is very hot."
"What is the highest temperature in Singapore?"
"About 35 degrees."
"Oh, I always thought Singapore is a very cold place. Where is Singapore? Oh never mind, I don't know where Singapore is."


And I smiled, got my camera, thanked him and said bye.
Ice mountains in Singapore?
I thought it was quite funny.. but when I got home..
I realised he might be right after all..

No comments:

Post a Comment