Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Second Happiest place?

I remember during one of the talks before school start, when one of the speakers said "Welcome to Montreal..... Montreal is the second happiest place in the world according to Lonely Planet."(First was Vanuatu). While everyone was wondering where is the happiest place in the the world, I thought of what my professor said when I was in year 2.

One day, I popped into my professor's office. Looking straight into my eyes, he asked "What does success mean to you?" I said "Being happy." He nodded and said "Some people told me that it means getting a good job, some think it means getting good grades." He paused, looked at me and said "Most importantly, you have to be happy."





















People in Montreal r happy, but r they successful?
The lion is looking at u. It is not the merlion but it reminds me of the merlion. hehe. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment