Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

In Toronto

If you wondered why you haven't heard from me for a long time.. it's because
1. My computer was in coma
2. My toes were in Torontooo!

Yes! I went to Torontoooooooo!
And visited many touristy places.
That's what tourists do - visit touristy places.

























Ok. And then there was once at night we were walking back to the hotel.
We stopped at the traffic lights and waited for it to turn green so we can cross.
And then suddenly, an old uncle came from the back and "pppppoooouuuuuiiiiii" his spit landed on the floor right in front of us.
We were all disgusted.
I thought I only have to siam a lot in China because many ppl spit onto the ground.
It seems that some people in Toronto do that too.

*update 07/10/10
People in Montreal do that too..
I went to supermarket today and saw 2 people spit on the ground

No comments:

Post a Comment