Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

Second CuP at Greene Ave

Hello! :)

Winter is coming! On the streets, everyone is wearing thicker jackets (and I can see that their favourite brand is North Face)... but I love my jacket too much.. I willcontinue to wear my same old jacket. :P

Today I went to the café Second Cup, the one at Greene Ave.. because I know the one at Ste Catherine has lots of students studying crazily.

























On my way back, I need to go through the underground tunnel to get to the Atwater metro station. In the underground tunnel, there was a busker playing his guitar and singing the song "What a friend we have in Jesus" in French.

Suddenly I thought I was part of an AM movie. O_O

U know, in many AM movies, there is a person walking alone in the underground tunnel thinking about something and there is always someone playing the saxophone or the guitar in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment