Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Geekier

I thought I am a true geek with geeky glasses.
But I met a geekier geek than me. She is the true blue cool geek.. and she doesn't need the geeky glasses.

Meet Vanessa.




I apologise for the the tiny picture of her. I took a picture of her from quite a distance away because I can't let her know that I'm taking picture of her.

Wow. She is the coolest geek I have ever met so far.
Not only does she know how to repair electronics, create applications and games, she also know hows about hacking and stuff. Wah!

My computer went into coma the other day.. and even though I am a geek, I do not know how to revive my computer. I had to ask for help and fortunately I met Vanessa. She helped me to revive my computer. While waiting for Windows to be reinstalled.. we talked about some really geeky stuff.. I can feel her passion for all this kind of stuff.. U can see that she really loves it by the way she talks about it. I wondered where did my passion for all the geeky stuff gone to.

No comments:

Post a Comment